Economic and Commercial Consular from Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of Netherlands, China Foreign Trade Centre Group, Ltd., National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrading Hengkou Base, ChinaConnector, ECMN – Europe China MICE Association
- How is the international Trade fair and Trade mission evolving, and what differences can we expect in the post-pandemic era?
- Does the involvement in Chinese trade fairs benefit your business?
- Are you ready to start, or do you want to develop further your supply chain and business contacts in the international markets?
- What is National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrade Base?
- How does the National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrade Base from the Toy, Gift, Home Appliance sectors develop your international supply chain channel?
- According to European associations, what are the industry projections for the Dutch and Chinese toy sectors in the next three years?
- Discloser trends on international trade mission and trade fair
- Advise your global supply chain development strategy and offer you market information in the sectors of Toy, Gifts, Gardening, Indoor & Outdoor Home supplies
- Create an online channel for your PR & business connection in international markets
Who you can expect:
Market Analyst, Trend Watcher, Policy advisor, Business Contacts,
Program and Speakers:
- Policymaker from Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of Netherlands
- Economic policy advisor from the Netherlands
- Trends advisor from China Foreign Trade Centre Group
- Toy, Gifts, Gardening, Indoor & Outdoor Home supplies market operator from National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrading Base
- Market and Policy advisor from Europe Toy Association
- Market trend watcher and International Trade mission and Trade Fair advisor from ECMN - Dutch Event Association
* Practical Information
• Participation is free of charge
• Pre-registration is required to attend the event by clicking below;
• The sessions will be held in English;
Who should attend:
Student, Policy Advisor, Industrial Expert, Trader, Business Operator, Service in Trade provider