Share via -
Anubhav Sinha – Product Coach
**Registration required on Leanpitch portal: https://bit.ly/3hzwUWY **
💡Topic of Discussion
The co-learning and interactive webinar will be focused on Remaining in the Problem Domain? A brief insight on the understanding of user needs? What does the USER of your product/system think? How often do we visit & stay in Problem Space Thinking? What are the sources that can help us to build the exploration capability? Who are the right stakeholders to Validate? How much time should we spend in the Problem Domain?
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways - The participants of the webinar will explore with the co-learning webinar space are:
1. A thoughtful example on Product? Solution? Platforms?
2. Example of Remaining in the Problem Domain for - Physical Products and Digital Products / Solutions
3. Exploratory learning from the Physical and Digital Usage of the Product
4. Few real-time examples of the Journey working in the Problem Domain/Space
✨ Facilitator: Anubhav Sinha – Product Coach
(LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anubhavsinhapo/)
Anubhav is a Product Thinking Space doer, a Global Speaker, and co-creator of the New Product Initiative for a Large Product Enterprise. He works as a Product Coach and Consultant at various organizations for Product Cultural Transformation and Large Scale Agile Transformation. Anubhav is also a co-trainer for the Collaborative Frameworks and Canvas Design using Innovation Games[R] as well as he is a blogger, webinar contributor, and Workshop Designer using the concept of Design the Thinking. Anubhav, personally loves to cook, experiment, and explore various cuisines to serve the user's unmet needs [family].
🔗 Register here: https://bit.ly/3hzwUWY
📱 Resources available on Leanpitch App:
* SM Speaks Series: Interview of Scrum Masters
* Webinar Recordings: of all previous webinars
* Videos: Small snippets on Agile concepts
* Blogs: Concepts related to Agile, Scrum, Coaching, Facilitation, etc.
⛳ Upcoming Courses from our sponsors:
* Online Certified Scrum Product Owner (Sep 18th – 19th): https://bit.ly/3jxCfzJ
* Online Certified Scrum Master Workshop (Sep 18th – 19th): https://bit.ly/3yaz8SC
* Online ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching Workshop (Sep 24th – 26th): https://bit.ly/3A6DxYi
* Online Advanced Scrum Master workshop (Sep 21st – 23rd): https://bit.ly/3jsAofz
* Online Advanced Product Owner workshop (Oct 26th - 28th): https://bit.ly/2TkIQCY
* Online ICAgile Certified Professional - Coaching Agile Transitions (Sep 18th - 19th): https://bit.ly/3juFRlV
* Online ICAgile Certified Professional - Foundations of DevOps (Oct 2nd – 3rd): https://bit.ly/3dsQty8
* Online ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (Oct 16th – 17th): https://bit.ly/3mxkoKW
Register for Online courses here: https://bit.ly/3dwdSyu
For FREE content on Leanpitch App:
iOS - https://apple.co/2UAUq9R
Android - https://bit.ly/2WvdwAL
productmanagers, productowner, productmanagement, productthinking, entrepreneur, projectmanager, businessanalyst