Share via -
Vivek Jayaraman - Coach | ICAgile Authorized Instructor | Leadership Circle Practitioner
**Registration required on Leanpitch portal: https://bit.ly/3qPFWlY **
Humble Inquiry is the fine art of drawing someone out, of asking questions to which you do not already know the answer, of building a relationship based on curiosity and interest in the other person.
Building relationships between humans is a complex process. Our natural bias falls towards telling things. The missing ingredient in most conversations and curiosity and willingness to ask questions which we do know already know the answer to. When you are dependent on someone to get a task accomplished, it is essential that you build a relationship with the person that will help build trust and eventually leads to open related communications. Humble Inquiry helps you build that relationship.
What we'll learn?
- What is Inquiry?
- What are the types of humility?
- How can Inquiry build relationships?
- What is a Humble Inquiry?
- How can Humble Inquiry play a role in Coaching?
- What are some of the Inhibitors?
- What are some of the tools that can help?
- How can it benefit me as a Coach or as a leader in the workplace?
- What could be some of the use cases that one can takeaway?
✨ Facilitator: Vivek Jayaraman - Coach | ICAgile Authorized Instructor | Leadership Circle Practitioner
(LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivekjayaraman/ )
Vivek is a compassionate Coach, Mentalist and Story Teller. He is an ICAgile Authorized Instructor, NLP Trainer, Agile, leadership & Wellness Coach and a practicing psychotherapist with more than 16 years of experience. He currently works as a Customer Success Officer for Leanpitch Technologies & LeanGears LLC. Vivek has a knack to work closely with people and help them succeed. He shares that experience of working with people on all his training and uses them in his Coaching, Counselling and Consulting assignments.
🔗 Register here: https://bit.ly/3qPFWlY
📱 Resources available on Leanpitch App:
* SM Speaks Series: Interview of Scrum Masters
* Webinar Recordings: of all previous webinars
* Videos: Small snippets on Agile concepts
* Blogs: Concepts related to Agile, Scrum, Coaching, Facilitation, etc.
⛳ Upcoming Courses from our sponsors:
* Online Certified Scrum Product Owner (Jul 10th – 11th): https://bit.ly/3jxCfzJ
* Online Certified Scrum Master Workshop (Jul 10th – 11th): https://bit.ly/3yaz8SC
* Online ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching Workshop (Jul 16th – 18th): https://bit.ly/3A6DxYi
* Online Advanced Scrum Master workshop (Aug 10th - 12th): https://bit.ly/3jsAofz
* Online Advanced Product Owner workshop (Aug 3rd - 5th): https://bit.ly/2TkIQCY
* Online ICAgile Certified Professional - Coaching Agile Transitions (Jul 31st – Aug 1st): https://bit.ly/3juFRlV
* Online ICAgile Certified Professional - Foundations of DevOps (Jul 31st – Aug 1st): https://bit.ly/3dsQty8
Register for Online courses here: https://bit.ly/3dwdSyu
For FREE content on Leanpitch App:
iOS - https://apple.co/2UAUq9R
Android - https://bit.ly/2WvdwAL