What will be the coverage:
- Identifying and setting product metrics to track and manage the development process
- Using the right questions to frame metrics that influence product development and business direction.
- Assessing success of metrics in setting and providing clarity on expectations.
- Plotting quantifiable data points that can be tracked and analyzed to gauge product success.
- Why and what metrics should be measured?
- When and how to measure?
- Sample metrics and how to make use of them
- Live hands-on exercise